From June – November of this year, the WV Community Development Hub is challenging West Virginians to create at least one #NewStoryWV post each month around a topic.
↓ Ready to sign up to take the challenge? Scroll down ↓
Posts can be brief or long, and may or may not include photos or videos. There are only 3 rules for your posts:
- Posts shine a spotlight on the positive happening in WV communities
- When addressing challenges, posts focus on solutions
- Posts incorporate the topic
Sign up to take part and receive an email each month with details about the topic plus tips and tricks to use social media to tell your story.
The topics are:
- June: Champions & Trailblazers
- July: Bright Ideas
- August: Actions for Good – Happening Today
- September: Opportunities & Paths
- October: Skillsharing
- November: Actions for Good – #Throwback Edition
Sign up to take the challenge
Submit your information to sign up, and we will follow up with you over email. Please allow 1-2 business days.