The ability to make decisions as a team is key to the success of any group hoping to reach its goals – but many groups run into roadblocks.
Whether it is talking in circles, working with dominating participants, avoiding personality conflicts, or repeating negative narratives, these can all keep us from reaching, or even setting, our team goals. Sound familiar?
Getting Unstuck is a workshop for meeting leaders who want to grow their skills in helping their groups come to consensus and make a decision. If you’re a group leader who faces some of these challenges in guiding decision-making, this workshop led by facilitator-extraordinaire Katey Lauer is for you.
Workshop participants will:
- Identify common challenges that arise in group decision-making
- Explore key agenda and meeting design considerations that support effective meetings
- Grow our facilitation tool boxes
- What: Getting Unstuck, pre-conference workshop
- Who: Katey Lauer, workshop leader and facilitator-extraordinaire
- When: Thursday, May 31, 9:30am – 12pm (conference day 1, before regular sessions begin)
- Where: State Fair Grounds, Lewisburg, WV
- Cost: $50
Photo courtesy of Katey Lauer.